June 23, 2015
ODS was featured in the Special Issue of the Bulletin of the Technical Committee on Learning Technology in April 2015.
Contributions included articles from ODS partners like Universidad de Alcala (UAH), Greek Research and Technology Network (GRNET), Computer Technology Institute & Press Diophantus (CTI), Technical University of Crete (TUC), Padagogische Hochsschule Karlsruhe (CERMAT) and Sveuciliste U Zagrebu Fakultet Elektrotehnike i Racunarstva (UNIZG-FER).
- COLearn: Supporting Collaborative Learning on top of Existing Learning Infrastructures (George Stylianakis, Nektarios Moumoutzis, Polyxeni Arapi, Manolis Mylonakis, and Stavros Christodoulakis)
- Searching Thousands of Learning Resources (Paul Libbrecht, Christoph Bail, and Martin Becker)
- The ODS Vocabulary Bank (Anastasios Koutoumanos and Elina Megalou)
- e-Learning Object Ingestion in an Open Educational Environment (Enayat Rajabi, Kostas Vogias, Salvador Sanchez-Alonso, and Ilias Hatzakis)
- Searching and Exposing Learning Objects from Moodle: The ODS experience (Siniša Tomić, Vlatka Paunović, and Kristijan Zimmer)
You can read the Bulletin online here.
Author : ODS_EU